The ape in the office
There is new study that insists business leaders and
corporate workers’ behaviors are similar with primate relatives when they
utilize conflict or work together. Dealing with cooperation and conflict is
important to be successful for humans and primates. People think there is a lot
of conflict in animal world, on the other hand, animals spend much of their
time to care their young and help others. In addition, People have similar social
networking strategies with apes. Both of them make teams and do each other
favors to build strong social relationship. Also there are hierarchies which have
important roles for both apes and humans. As a rank or position they act differently.
While there are cooperation and harmony, conflict is also existed when people
want to get a point or win an argument. Likewise, apes are aggressive sometimes
to show their power and superiority. However, theses antagonistic behaviors can
result in isolation to humans and apes. So, it is more beneficial for them to
be nice to others.
It is interesting that apes seem to be same with human. I am surprised with that apes spend much of their time to care their young and help others. In human society, there is a very rigid herarchy so sometimes I feel inconvenient. Therefore, people including me try to develop themselves to be superior by studying hard or getting a nice job, etc. And I am curious about that how can apes to be superior than others. Anyway, after reading your post, I felt apes are very social animal and in the future, they can be good friend to human.
답글삭제Wow >-< thanks for your comment :)
답글삭제I think so too. I watched the movie 'Dawn of the Planet of the Apes'. It was so impressed.
Human and apes worked together to make peace in that movie. While I am reading that article, I thought that oh maybe in the further they can be our friend hehe.